.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grant-Will-Rant

Monday, February 14, 2005

Weekend update...

Go see the movie SIDEWAYS. It's hilarious.

This weekend I took the CBEST test. In case you didn't know, it's the test all teachers must take before they can teach. Makes sense. Well, it's four hours long and consists of three parts: Reading, Writing, and Math. It wasn't really that tough--plus I'd studied a bit the night before. I guess the hardest part was that it was just so dang long. And I'm not particularly fond of timed tests. They stress me out. But, nevertheless, it's done. Finito. That's one more checkmark next to the long list of things to accomplish before turning in my application for the credential program.

Go see the movie SIDEWAYS.

By the way, I received a jury duty notice in the mail. Sigh. Of all the lamo times to be called for civic duty. Hopefully they'll let me postpone it until after I graduate, which is this May!!

See...movie...SIDEWAYS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home