.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grant-Will-Rant

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sunday Morning...


Well, as you might have guessed, I didn’t win the big one. But I did win 2 bucks. Yep. I got the Mega Number and one additional number. So I took my little orange ticket to the Johnny Quik and exchanged my winnings for two scratchers. Unfortunately those turned out to be a huge let down. No moola pour moi.

But during the three hours leading up to the Lotto results I was on cloud nine. I spent those blissful moments scouring the net for a nice home to buy in southern France—I had a difficult time deciding whether to live on the Mediterranean or the Atlantic. Contrary to popular belief, the Mediterranean (at least on the French side) is freeeeezing. I found that the Atlantic is much warmer. I think it has something to do with the warm waters streaming from the Caribbean.

Holy tangent Batman!

Anyway, I didn’t win squat. So both the Atlantic and the Mediterranean beach houses are out for the moment. Maybe I can afford a little box next to a sewage drain in Paris. Ahh how the sound of sewage crashing against the curb at night stirs the soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home