.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grant-Will-Rant

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Terror on the High Seas...


I was reading the BBC news website this morning and came across this photo of the Somalian pirates who tried to take over a cruise ship off the coast of Africa. Okay, what were these idiots thinking? They are like five skinny dudes in a rowboat versus a massive cruise ship with three hundred fat Americans on board. Pleeeeaaase! The Americans would've pulverized them.

Apparently these dudes were having an excellent time shooting their machine guns and grenade launchers at the cruise ship. Several passengers stated afterward that the pirates never stopped smiling. Personally, I think they smoked too much opium and thought they were harpooning Moby Dick.

Anyway, some are claiming that these pirates are actually Al Qaeda terrorists. Me, I'm not buying it. Osama could afford a bigger boat. But then I got to thinking about the absurdity of Muslim pirates terrorizing the seas. And then it happened. I heard this stereotypical pirate voice in my head and it went like this: ALLAH AKBARRRRRRR...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home