.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grant-Will-Rant

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

What Crappy Christmas Gift Are You?

Take the quiz and find out what crappy Christmas gift you are by clicking the link below. If anything it's worth it for the lousy questions (I thought there should be a "none of the above" for most of them). Also, nearly every question has a spelling error. See how many you can find.

You Are Socks!
Cozy and warm... but easily lost.You make a good puppet.


Thanks KEP for the link.

2 Comments:

  • I'm sorry you're bitter about the whole Wicked Witch thing. At least it says you're warm and cozy. :)

    By Blogger mamashine, at 7:06 PM, December 21, 2005  

  • Kelli's referring to the fact that my striped socks look like they were filched from the Wicked Witch of the East.

    But, yes, I am happy to be warm and cozy!! Hang with me and you're guaranteed a lower heating bill!

    By Blogger Grant-Will-Rant, at 9:17 PM, December 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home