.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grant-Will-Rant

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

An Eventful Christmas...

I hope everyone had a spectacular Christmas. Mine turned out to be pretty eventful. On Christmas Eve my family decided at the spur of the moment to go ice skating at Granite Park in Fresno. Of course, I was too big of a chicken so I stayed by the sidelines. But my grandma was especially excited as she hadn't been ice skating since she was a young girl growing up in Pennsylvania. Afterward, nearly the whole family jumped on a (kiddie) rollercoaster and round and round we went. Unfortunately, we broke the ride and had to hope off the side of the coaster. Some nice mechanics helped push the coaster so my grandma and aunt could dismount safely. Here's my uncle's dog who was recently shaved to look like a lion. (silliness does run in the family)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home