.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grant-Will-Rant

Friday, August 25, 2006

Ask and you shall receive...

At my company picnic I played tennis for a couple of hours. Well, I forgot how fun tennis is. It's such a great sport. And the work out is incredible and exactly what this flabby old body needs.

So I put the word out at work. And I joined a website: Meet-up Portland, and posted a message asking if anyone would be interested in meeting for tennis. A few days went by. And then one of my employees took me up on the offer. So we played.

Then another employee took me up on the offer. So we played.

Then ten people responded to my posting on Meet-up and now I feel like I created a monster. My body is so sore. Wrist hurts, pecks, calves, biceps, knees, ass cheeks--even my eyes are sore from the sweat that's pored into them over the last few matches.

I'm a wreck. But I'm having so much fun!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home