.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grant-Will-Rant

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Portland Pics Coming Soon...

My DM visited my store yesterday and said he was astonished at how awesome the store looks. He even said that he'd never seen it so organized and clean, even when Bill, the guy who trained me and who is now a DM, ran the store. I was happy indeed.

Prepare for abrupt subject change...

I finally bought a digital camera. I hate spending money (accept on trips!). I don't drive a fancy car. I don't have a thumping stereo. I just like things simple. And I'd rather spend my money on a new experience rather than a fancy gadget.

But I decided a digital camera was okay. Portland is so beautiful and my camera phone doesn't do the city justice. Also I should probably take pictures in France this September. I didn't even bother bringing a camera the last couple of times I went to Europe. Even my pics from Texas and Louisiana are from Petra's camera.

So UPS delivered yesterday. And I love the little snapper. It's ultra thin, sleek, silver, and has the largest LCD screen of any digital camera. And I have today off so I plan to stroll around and take some awesome pictures. These I will share soon.

I bet you're just trembling with anticipation.

2 Comments:

  • Please take pictures of your apartment and send them to me (inside and out). I want to see where you live and see if your apartment is as clean as your store! Good job, by the way. As the movie says...That a boy Luther! Peace out...Miss Piggy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:46 AM, July 27, 2006  

  • Cool! I am in love with my camera. It was a sort of wedding present from Ryan since we were going to Italy and he was taking his real film camera. One thing I have to keep in mind is to put it down sometimes and just experience things. Like the dude we saw at St. Peter's who walked through the entire place without looking up from the LCD screen of his video camera.

    By Blogger Kate, at 9:49 PM, July 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home