.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grant-Will-Rant

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Euthanasia: a crime or a right?

I'm not going to present a nice story for everyone to relate to in order to see my point of view more clearly. I'm too lazy right now. So I'm just going to come out with my opinion on this subject. If yours is different, shout it out. I'd love to hear why.

There's nothing wrong with euthanasia. If someone is suffering miserably, and the doctors say there's nothing they can do, it's a crime to refuse assisted suicide. It's inhumane to allow someone to suffer until they die naturally. It should always be up to the terminally ill individual to decide whether and when to permanently check out. We wouldn't allow an animal to suffer such pain so why allow a human being?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home