.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grant-Will-Rant

Monday, May 22, 2006

Morning coffee...

I wish I had time to blog about this ridiculous topic, but I can at least mention it briefly before I fly off to work.

The Da Vinci Code furor.

This quote on the BBC literally made me spit my coffee on the kitchen floor as I bent over laughing.

In Rome, members of an ultra-Catholic group, Christian Militants, picketed some cinemas, chanting: "Dan Brown remember you will also be judged by Christ".

Get over it, people. It's a work of fiction. Besides, all this talk will only increase the amount of moolah this movie makes. Go watch Bambi, knuckleheads.

P.S. Read the book, loved it! Saw the movie, loved it!

2 Comments:

  • I judge you for liking the book.

    By Blogger Oliver Dale, at 9:08 PM, May 22, 2006  

  • Here's a word: fiction.

    I heard it's a good story, but not the best written book. So, I will go see the movie and not waste the extra time reading the book. That way if I hate it, I'll only have wasted two hours.

    Now, where's my high-quality chick lit book?

    By Blogger Kate, at 3:02 PM, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home