.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grant-Will-Rant

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Life Is Good...

Ahh, today Vlad and I ate at our favorite little dive restaurant: Joe's Cellar. They serve breakfast all day and there's a bar attached with those devilish slot machines in the back. We often spend 15 dollars on the meal and 20 on the slots. Today we came home with 80 dollars more than we took.

But that's not even the best news. The best news was when the waitress asked our ages and I told her to guess. She guessed Vlad was 27 and for me she said 24 or 25! HAH! Can you believe that?

So when it came time for me to guess her age I said without hesitation: 24. And she blushed and then admitted she was 33. Yes, life is good. And just wait until I buy some more hair. Damn I miss having bangs. But they will return.

Mark my words: I WILL HAVE BANGS AGAIN!


In this photo I look like an old fart and Vlad looks like a hottie. He likes this picture, naturally.


3 Comments:

  • Hiya! Just stopping in. Hope the quiet in blogland means happiness and busyness IRL.

    BTW, you both look adorable in that picture. I'm still surprised that you're not a whole lot younger than I am, which is for some reason what I thought when I first started reading your blog.

    Okay, my rambling self will wander elsewhere. I hope you're well!

    By Blogger Kate, at 3:24 PM, August 01, 2007  

  • Where are you?

    By Blogger Hel, at 8:35 AM, July 14, 2008  

  • You are too funny :). You should rant more often, tell Vladimir to give you some time off!

    By Blogger Engineer in the Kitchen, at 10:31 PM, October 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home